Nov 7, 2013

The Future

Should have been a Tuesday,


To be fair, I remembered about IWSG and even had a little thought ready to post... only I was a day early and then forgot on the actual day...

I've missed a few of these lately, mostly because I didn't want to be posting about how I didn't know where I stood every month.  I do hate to be repetitive.

I think it largely has to do with where my life was and now is, it always seems to follow the same cycle.  If your totally lost check out my last insecurities, polar opposites of worry.  But don't fret, I've found my stories again, well or at least am on the path to it, it's like the old days when I'm day dreaming about my WIP again.

I don't know if it's Jaq anymore; I think it's just me.  My stories and my words.

I think it all came down to Exhibition, new exciting characters that are so raw, it reminded me of all my other favourites.  It wasn't a BAM moment, or even a gradual change, it was just life.

Essentially, I don't know where I'm headed or what went wrong, but after all these "I don't know"s I'm still writing, and I have alot of unfinished fiction waiting to be fleshed out.

Go on and give me a challenge, let me know which has been your favourite on the poll, or if it's not there call for my head and comment who you've been missing.


posting soon I promise,
@sjp_title

2 comments:

  1. Just keep writing, just keep writing (as a literary Dory would say!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats all that matters! keep writing!
    good on u for keeping it up :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...