Aug 6, 2014

Groundhog


Eat.

Drive.

Work.

Drive.

Home.

Work.

Study.

Sleep.

Repeat.

Craving the day I can smash out some #amwriting's.

I think I talk to my work laptop more than my family.

Got access to sun for thirty minutes today, is it summer yet?

I'm 73% sure it's Wednesday, an increase of 23% since seeing all the IWSG posts.

My constant insecurity is that responsibilities are preventing me from fully getting this thing off the ground, every time I make progress I get pulled aside.  Those are my choices though, but I keep looking to the future and waiting for when I can write again.

No facade,
Just sleepy.


7 comments:

  1. Congrats on tapping out a blog post. That counts as some writing. Bon courage. Writing days will come again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The IWSG post is progress. I'm sure you'll get there. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Balancing time, family, and work takes a while. You'll get there. Writing will call you back and get you going soon enough! So you may sacrifice sleep or something, eh. Once in a while its okay. I think. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going through a patch of this myself. I swear, I'm meant to hibernate when the days turn cold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all have to find ways to balance our writing life with our real life. Which in my case sucks because I'm no damn good at it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all have to find ways to balance our writing life with our real life. Which in my case sucks because I'm no damn good at it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much you guys are right, made me feel so much better and I actually wrote a little something out the other night :)

    I think its taken me a while but I have accepted I definitely have a writing life and to keep up doesn't have to be a chore. Can't wait for some spare moments to tap out more words ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...